INSTALLED BY OTTAWA'S PREMIER METAL ROOFING CONTRACTOR WITH 'AAA' BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU RATING. 100% customer satisfaction guaranteed
A locally manufactured and installed metal roof system made right here in Ottawa by Ideal Metal Roofing Inc.
Stone Coated Metal Shingles Offering Great Aesthetics and Premium Performance
BENEFITS OF VICWEST STONE COATED METAL SHINGLES
1. LONG-LASTING. Because you don’t want to have to reroof in 10 or 15 years, GRANITE RIDGE steel shingles are made of 26 guage GS-90 steel with a permanent adhered granular coating. This is an investment that will pay for itself over and over again as times passes. GRANITE RIDGE is a stone coated steel shingle that is long-lasting and carries a transferable 50-year warranty which increases the resale value of your house.
2. ATTRACTIVE AND LIGHTWEIGHT. Because GRANITE RIDGE steel shingles are aesthetically pleasing to the eye in a stone coated finish that blends in they look similar to asphalt shingles and are great on any type of roof. In addition, they are lightweight — at least 60 percent lighter — and more resistant than asphalt shingles, concrete and clay tiles, cedar shakes and slate roofing materials.
3. STRONGER THAN ALUMINUM. It is a fact that GRANITE RIDGE steel shingles are stronger, thus will not dent as easily, yet are less expensive than aluminum shingles. In time, aluminum shingles will deteriorate under the effect of oxidization.
4. RUST RESISTANT. Because GRANITE RIDGE steel shingles are protected with a corrosion-resistant coating of zinc and aluminum called GALVALUME, plus a protective coat of stone granules
5. DURABILITY. Because GRANITE RIDGE steel shingles won’t curl, crack, rot, break, chip, peel, streak or perforate under normal use. Neither will they leave ugly, long, dark, vertical tar streaks and shed loose granules to clog your gutters like asphalt shingles.
6. RESISTANT TO 180 KM/H WINDS. Because GRANITE RIDGE steel shingles will resist driving acid rain, ice and hail storms, heavy sleet and snow falls, wind gusts up to 180 km/h, stinging frost, blistering sun, insects, pine needles, and even burning embers from brush or forest fires.
7. ENVIRONMENTALLY-FRIENDLY. Unlike asphalt shingles clogging our landfill sites after their useful life, GRANITE RIDGE steel shingles are made in part of recycled steel and are 100% recyclable at the end of their extended lifecycle, thereby contributing to the protection of our environment.
8. HIGHER RESALE VALUE. With their 50-year transferable warranty, GRANITE RIDGE steel shingles bring added value to your house. Unlike to a house with a roof covered with asphalt shingles, your will retain a higher resale market value when you are ready to move on.
With all these features and benefits, why would you choose any other type of roofing material?
"We would like to say how very happy we are with our new metal roof. The overall appearance and the finishing details far exceeded our expectations, the roof has enhanced the appearance of the house and increased the value.
Brian and Jennifer Armstrong, Almonte, Ontario